As Area Sales Manager (f/m/d) you will be responsible for increasing and strengthening the business in Germany. Our client is a world leading supplier of construction equipment components. These unique solutions are based on tiltrotator, accessories and tools. The concept also includes installation, service and aftermarket care through the service partners. To capture the German market, we are now looking for a motivated and energetic
Interesting and fascinating position at a market leader
- Your main task as Area Sales Manager will be to build business relations to both end users and dealers as well as to be able to sell the concept of our client.
- End users are all kind of companies working in the field of construction. Manufacturers as well as distributors of excavators can be seen as dealers.
- You will identify new sales opportunities, plan trips and meetings independently and represent the company at trade shows.
- You will increase the market penetration of our client in Germany and help to grow business on the German market.
- You have a vocational training or academic degree, preferable with points of references to engineering, construction or commerce.
- Furthermore, you have several years of experience in direct sales and a technical interest.
- Most important is your sales talent as well as your enthusiasm, your hunting ability and your ability to inspire people.
This is your opportunity to give your contribution to a successful company. The company is very well positioned and has an outstanding reputation. It will conquer the German market. Our client offers a high level of freedom as well as unique products with high quality. Furthermore, our client offers an appropriate payment and a company car.
Please send your CV via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org – key word EDBA-8709. If you have any further question please do not hesitate to call 069.204 563-64. Your contact person will be Daniel Balser. We are looking forward to get to know you!
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com